The vehicle extends protection to all passengers by bundling seven standard airbags. Ready at all times – its Electronic Stability Control (ESC) monitors every steering input and vehicle motion. When sensing a difference in the vehicle’s actual path, ESC applies selective braking and throttle control to guide the vehicle back onto its intended steered course.
From the distinguished signature Chrysler grille to the refined rear fascia, the Grand Voyager has undoubtedly pushed the limits when it comes to family size.
– 3.6L Pentastar® V6 Engine with 283 horsepower
– Electronic Stability Control
– DVD Entertainment System
– Six Speakers
– Uconnect® 430 System
– 17-inch Wheels
– Stow N Place® Roof Rack System
– HALOGEN PROJECTOR HEADLAMPS AND PROJECTOR FOG LAMPS
– Power Sliding Doors and Power Lift gate